- I’m one of a set of identical twins – yes, she’s a girl (that’s fraternal twins), we live far away from each other and don’t look that much alike anymore.
- I can’t tell my right hand from my left. No, none of the tricks work, it’s how my brain is wired – a form of dyslexia. If I try to tie a bow behind my back I have no idea what my hands are doing. I get lost a lot. Sometimes that’s been fun. *grin*
- I have Attention Deficit Disorder, spend five minutes around me, and you’ll know that. *grin*
- I read very fast, about 365 wpm when I was clocked at 13.
- My IQ is pretty high, too, but I couldn’t get into Mensa until after they ditched the shape tests. Then I didn’t want to.
- I’ve been married four times.
- I suffer from Post Traumatic Stress disorder from the first one. It’s gotten better than it was.
- I’m a sucker for birds with broken wings… we have two dogs we rescued (one who goes psycho with deliverymen), a one-eyed cat named Pi, and a stray I picked up name Tango – who had a broken jaw and cut whiskers, along with frostbite. He’s much better now.
- Writing ‘labels’. What box? I don’t need no stinkin’ box. Don’t try to put me in one. I’m a multi-genre writer, I like following my muse wherever he leads, although I consider myself primarily a fantasy author’
- I have tattoos on both forearms -the Four Pillars of Elven Philosophy from The Coming Storm series – Knowledge balanced by Wisdom, Justice by Compassion, overseen by the clear crystal light of Reason, but above all else, Honor.
Cover update alert!
More than just a mystery!
Carrie, an IT tech for Fairview Resort, is asked by the VP of Security to find a college student who’s disappeared. She agrees to help find the girl, but she also leads a group that calls themselves the “Rescue Rangers” who help victims of domestic violence. Add the new attorney, Drew Martin, to the team and suddenly things get… complicated.
As her search for Gwen narrows, Carrie worries she may be in need of help from the Rangers, too.
It turns out to be just the tip of the iceberg and puts Carrie squarely in the crosshairs of some dangerous people.
Firefighter Jesse Armitage and his twin, Justin, a paramedic help rescue Ceili Whelan and her dog Ranger from an apartment house fire. Each finds themselves attracted to pretty Ceili, not knowing Ceili is in serious trouble. Now it’s big brother Caleb with SWAT who has to come to her aid. But can they save her from a powerful enemy?
This is M/F/MM menage contemporary erotic romance novel